Presentation: My Australia slideshow 2004/02/17

Announcements and information by the webmaster
Markus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Presentation: My Australia slideshow 2004/02/17

Post by Markus »

G'Day in Australia! Hello in Australia!

The great experience and faszination of the Australian continent with all it's beauty - at the other end of the earth.

Together we drive from the north to the south. But we do not take the fastest way. We take the long way! We start in Darwin and we drive dusty tracks into the back-country the Australian Outback. Our journey takes us to several national parks of most different nature. Great creeks and lakes in the Kakadu National Park, fantastic waterfalls, a low mountain range of mountains like beehive, adventure gorges, 1000km alone across the Tanami Desert, the Ayers Rock as sanctuary of the Aborigines in the centre and much more we will see. Because of the bad tracks we travel in 4-wheel-drive vehicle. We - a group of 8 people - take two cars.

This is my journey in mai 1997. In autumn on the southern hemisphere. A dream became truth. A whole month without a radio, without a TV and without a calendar. A whole month full of emotions, adventure and community in our small group. We build our tents in the desert, relaxed at the campfire in the evening and sleep under the starry sky.

Now you have the unique possibility to take part in my dream. I am happy about our afternoon slideshow at 2004/02/17.

Organizational:
I will present the slideshow at the afternoon in Schwelm (near Wuppertal in Germany). The event is free of charge but to participance you need a reservation because of the restricted number of visitors. The presentation will be mainly in german, but for our english speaking visitors we will talk in english, too. If you are interested you can drop me a mail at markus.stumpe@t-online.de.