Today: Reopening

Announcements and information by the webmaster
Markus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Today: Reopening

Post by Markus »

G'Day Australia-Fans,

I proudly present my new Australia-Forum reopened! We speak English and German. :-)

It was a long journey: I must close all my erarlier boards because of internet provider problems. All the time I had to announce another board-close.
Now I am happy to open a board for a long time because now everything is ok: A good internet provider, a good server, a good software and a good friend.
Special thanks to R. W. for his very active part in the Australia-Forum Administrator Team. Without his help this board would not exist. Thanks to the team!

This board serves the informationexchange of all Australia Fans. In my public boards you can ask questions or you can answer questions. You can post any articles about any interestring Australian topic. This board is the meeting point for all Australiafans. Questions, know-how e.g. travel planning are board topics. Other topics are also the freedom of speech e.g. concerning Australian politics. An example of an ontopic questionion is "Makes it sence to discover Australia by coach, by automobile or by4-wheel-drive-car?". Everyone can post wiches, experience, practise and informs oher boardmembers.

I recieve a lot of mails written by students concerning examens. These questions are welcome, too. It makes sense to quest here in the board because other users can think about this questions like a brainstorm. Please do not think about a complete answer. It is only easier to talk in a group about it.

Talk about Australia is funny. Here in the board you know, you are not alone. :D

I invite you all to discuss... :-)

Hooray
Markus